Currently, I am lying in bed planning my day and this has now inspired me to do some making. I think I will begin with some leg warmers (otherwise known as babylegs) and possibly move on to making a template for the bunting and cutting out some fabric. Check back later for a progress report and lots of pictures (hopefully - I need to first dig out the sewing machine and paraphernalia which have been a little buried in the major room reorganisation currently going on).
In the meantime, one of my very good friends is planning me a baby shower. She has spent the last few years living in America and so knows how baby showers really ought to be done. I am very excited about the prospect of a girly afternoon involving baby things, cake, tea, and hopefully scones with clotted cream. Mmmmm.
Oooh baby shower! How exciting.
ReplyDeleteAren't there comedy baby related games you can play too - like who can change a nappy the fastest? Kind of like a hen night, but less rude.