Firstly, I moved the TV out of the lounge into our new TV room (old dining room). This is to encourage me not just to veg out in front of the TV of an evening, and maybe even have a conversation or two with Simeon. I have also been trying not to get sucked in by The Internet (how easy it is to lose an hour or two there), which is why I've not been here very often.
In addition to the Great Room Switcheroo, I have been busily working on the soon-to-be lodgers room. It is very nearly finished and looks amazing. Just need to find someone to live there now.
And, if that wasn't enough to keep me busy, the mother-in-law has been staying this week. We had a glorious day out at the zoo (thunder, lightening, torrential rain, and lots of monkeys).
That's enough meandering from me. Time to cook some dinner for the boy.
Great idea! My parents had a separate TV room & living room for several years after they first moved to Ireland, but I think in the end Mum thought it was silly that the most comfortable sofas weren't in the same room as the TV, so now both have them.
ReplyDeleteIf I had the space I'd be tempted to do the same, but then again, I don't really have anyone to talk to! :(