Jack is asleep. I am sat on the sofa with a cup of tea and a chelsea bun.I am dreaming of a whole day (or maybe 2) at home on my own. I am dreaming of pottering, of being lazy, of sewing. I am dreaming of doing what I want when I want. I am dreaming of not being needed for anything. I am dreaming of some purely selfish self-indulgence.
Back to reality. Jack has woken up. Maybe some other time then.
It's not all that fun. I am facing the fact that for at least 10 months I can do what I want, when I want. Unfortunatley, I am bored of it after two weeks.
ReplyDeleteSwap??
COme down and I'll have Jack for a few days and you can do what you want. But it would probably have to be in Devon. Hugs xx
aw - maybe we can get a day of fun in soon :)
ReplyDelete