I went to a fabulous fabric printing workshop today at Creative Open Workshops. It was great fun and I got to try out screen printing which I have wanted to do for ages. I was surprised by how simple it can be and will now need to restrain myself from heading out and buying all the equipment so I can do it at home. I have already started planning what I can print onto though!
You can check out the photos here (my prints all involve apples). If you are ever in Birmingham and fancy doing a craft workshop then check out their website.
Unfortunately, I can't persuade my card reader to talk to my computer so there are no photos of the last few days. Hopefully, soon enough, they will stop fighting and I can display photos of my fabric prints and of afternoons spent relaxing in the sun with good food and paddling pools!
No comments:
Post a Comment