Thursday, 15 July 2010

At the moment, I am...


Making
:
a felt playhouse for Jack's birthday
Cooking : beetroot cake

Drinking : tea

Reading: The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory

Wanting: an overlocker

Looking: at the mess around me. Arrgghh.

Playing: with stacking cups

Wasting: time wishing that I had more time

Sewing: a maxi dress ( for myself)

Wishing: it was sunny again :(

Enjoying: putting my feet up while the boy is sleeping

Waiting: for my sister Rosie to get home in less than a week!!!
Liking: that I can see a smidgen on blue sky

Wondering:
what I should cook for dinner tonight
Loving: my gorgeous family

Hoping: that Jack gets better soon :(
Marvelling: at how much the boy has grown
Needing: to do some serious organising of crafty stuff

Smelling: the laundry drying on the airer

Wearing: new clothes!

Following: Cake Wrecks

Noticing: that I really need to do some cleaning around here

Knowing: that good enough is usually good enough

Thinking: that its gonna take forever to finish stripping the paint in the spare room

Bookmarking: skip to my lou
Opening: no post today :(
Giggling: not nearly enough
Feeling: invariably tired but quite content

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in and for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous, I borrowed, hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete