Friday, 21 May 2010

Felt, glorious felt



I was writing this post hours ago this morning when Firefox crashed and lost it. Then followed a morning of chaos involving several trips to the pharmacy, and trip to my parents' GP and a small boy with a nasty ear infection.

But back the the point: felt. Here is my stash (I spent a small fortune on it from here):


Progress is being made but is on hold for the weekend as I am at my parents and they are trying to sell their house so no clutter allowed (this is a huge challenge and in the space of 12 short hours I have managed to mess up the kitchen, my room, the study and the bathroom - oops).

I have got rather excited today about editing photos. I have just discovered how to use iphoto for more than just viewing photos and have been very impressed with the results. Unfortunately, it doesn't have much effect on my photos taken with my normal digital camera. Looks like I'll have to hurry up and get that SLR then!

No comments:

Post a Comment