Thursday, 20 May 2010

Photography

Currently, I am borrowing a friend's digital SLR and I am LOVING it. It means that I can take photos like this:


And this:

One of my targets for my maternity leave (other than the obvious having a baby thing, of course) was to start taking more photos and experimenting a bit more with photography. I am really enjoying it and am now hankering after my own SLR. The lovely husband has said that I can have one for my birthday if I like. I do like. Alot.

Now, which one to get? Like so many things in life there are so many choices that it can be very overwhelming. Almost like picking a pram (forward-facing, rear-facing, lies flat, car seat attachment) or a highchair (wooden, plastic, detachable tray, converts to a table, grows with the child, cheap, needs a second mortgage).

As with all the baby kerfuffle, I think I will go down the route of getting a good recommendation from someone I know takes beautiful pictures. So Caro, I'll be after some advice sometime soon please.

No comments:

Post a Comment