Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Inspiration

I am finally inspired to start blogging and creating again. It was mainly Jill who inspired me with this playhouse. I have started on making one for Jack for his 1st birthday. I am very excited about this project but just need to find the energy and time somewhere in order to get going on it. I have already received some felt wildlife (butterfly, ladybird, bumblebee, caterpillar, snail) from an excited family member. [Photos to follow soon]

I have also embarked on some wardrobe refashioning. I am just about back to my pre-pregnancy weight, although am now a slightly different shape. So, I now have a wardrobe of post-pregnancy clothes that are too big and pre=pregnancy clothes that dont quite fit. Instead of buying new clothes I am refashioning some of the too large clothes into new and exciting items. So far, I have cut up a lovely red cardigan that was far too large. Must find the time to do something with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment